We are looking for a Therapy Assistant to join the Therapy team here at Chaseley who provide treatment programmes for our residents and outpatients. The Therapy team supports residents to maximize their independence and create an environment that supports their physical and mental well-being.
The successful candidate will have a clear awareness of, and a commitment to learn and retain basic anatomical knowledge, correct use of equipment and a good understanding of treatment programmes to ensure the safety of the resident and their treatment programme. They will be able to demonstrate that they can use a range of verbal and non-verbal communication skills to progress rehabilitation and intervention programmes with patients who have difficulty communicating or understanding.
It is important that this candidate can develop positive working relationships within our multi-disciplinary team, as well as with our residents and their family and friends who visit. The Assistant will ensure that the confidentiality of our staff and residents is always protected and respect the individuality of each resident and staff member.
- Competitive rates of pay
- 5.6 weeks annual leave per year to include bank holidays
- Enhancement for additional full shifts
- Westfield Health Care Medical Cover after probationary period
- Westfield Health Care cash-back scheme after probationary period
- In-house Well-Being services
- Free life insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Shift flexibility within our rolling rota
- Free on-site parking
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Career development pathways, including free clinical and management qualifications
- Free 24/7 Employee counselling
- Subsidised staff meals
All posts are subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks and all staff are required to provide evidence of their right to work in the UK.
If you are interested in applying please download the application form and return it completed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any further information then please contact HR on email@example.com or telephone 01323 744200
Therapy Services Manager
Closing Date:30th November
* subject to qualifications and experience.