We are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated Registered Nurses to join our night teams, working 12.5hr shifts across 7 days.
You will form part of the senior nursing team working in partnership with the Home Manager, Clinical & Quality Nurse Manager and Clinical Development & Well-being Lead. Part of your role will include providing leadership to the care team through the active promotion of Chaseley’s values.
Chaseley’s home environment is a cross between a care home and a hospital, so all staff can develop their skills within a clinical setting. We run high staff to resident ratios to ensure we provide the best levels of care possible.
The successful candidates will provide and supervise the delivery of high-quality, complex nursing care to residents and maintain professional and clinical standards, whilst ensuring our residents’ physical and psychological needs are met. Your role will require you to assess, plan and deliver, with the resident and their loved ones, nursing care that encompasses the residents own wishes. In addition you will undertake the management of medication and work in partnership with our Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy teams, external professionals, residents and their loved ones.
You are required to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices, experience of writing detailed care plans including, risk assessments, diet plans and a good understanding of regulatory frameworks including MCA/DoLs is essential.
- Competitive rates of pay
- 6.6 weeks annual leave per year plus bank holidays
- Enhancement for overtime hours
- Westfield Health Care after probationary period
- Westfield Health Care cash-back scheme after probationary period, including free operation/surgical support
- Free life insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Shift flexibility within our rolling rota.
- Free on-site parking
- Retained GP clinical support
- Career development pathways, including free clinical and management qualifications
- Subsidised staff meals
- Free 24/7 employee counselling support
If you are interested in applying then please download the application form and return it completed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any further information then please contact HR on email@example.com or telephone 01323 744200
Clinical & Quality Manager
Various hours available
From £20.50 p/h, increasing to £21.85 after the successful completion of your probationary period.
Closing Date:30th November
* subject to qualifications and experience.