The Chaseley Trust are looking to recruit an experienced Physiotherapist to assist our Residents and visiting Service Users at our specialist Nursing Home, prominently located at Eastbourne’s Seafront in East Sussex. We specialise in supporting those who have varying levels of neurological linked physiotherapy needs, requirements and interventions related to all physical disabilities or neurological brain injuries and conditions.
This is an exciting post that as well as providing expert clinical physiotherapy input, will assist the specialist services to continue to grow locally from within our fully equipped Disabled Accessible Gym and Physiotherapy Treatment areas.
As a Physiotherapist you will be experienced and used to handling a range of complex clinical cases as well as conducting postural assessments, interventions and associated record keeping. We aim to provide the highest levels of support, care and rehabilitation. The Physiotherapy service is integrated as part of our overall Care Service to our Residents and external clients. We operate an MDT model of Good Care practices.
- Identifying patient care issues; providing information and commentary; recommending options and courses of action; implementing physical therapy directives as appropriate.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; reviewing medical records and reports, performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying therapy histories.
- Assesses conditions by reviewing patient evaluations and test results.
- Documents patient care services
- Performs therapeutic procedures by administering exercise programmes as part of neuro-rehabilitation
- To work as an autonomous practitioner in providing neurological physiotherapy assessments, treatments, and report to patients requiring specialist neurological physiotherapy input.
- To develop our neurological rehabilitation services.
Degree-qualified Physiotherapist with full registration with the HCPC.
A minimum of one year Physiotherapy experience in a Neuro/Rehab setting.
* subject to qualifications and experience.